Authors Notification: When publishing a work that is outcome of an activity fostered by COST-1202: TACLe, you are kindly requested to acknowledge it in the manuscript, by adding a sentence such as the following ones:
- This work was partially supported by COST Action IC1202: Timing Analysis On Code-Level (TACLe).
- This is a joint collaboration in the framework of COST Action IC1202: Timing Analysis On Code-Level (TACLe).
- Olha Shkaravska and Marko van Eekelen, "Univariate Polynomial Solutions of Algebraic Difference Equations", Journal of Symbolic Computation. Elsevier, Journal of Symbolic Computation 01/2014, 60:15–28.
- Timon Kelter, Heiko Falk, Peter Marwedel, Sudipta Chattopadhyay and Abhik Roychoudhury, “Static Analysis of Multi-Core TDMA Resource Arbitration Delays”, International Journal of Time-Critical Computing Systems (Real-Time Systems), Springer, 2013.
- J. Reineke, D. Grund, “Sensitivity of Cache Replacement Policies”, ACM Trans. Embed. Comput. Syst., Vol 12, 2013.
- J. Sifakis, L. Thiele, R. Wilhelm, “Introduction to the Special Section on Rigorous Embedded Systems Design”, ACM Trans. Embed. Comput. Syst., Vol 12(1s), 2013.
- Jaume Abella, Damien Hardy, Isabelle Puaut, Eduardo Quinones, Francisco J. Carzorla, “On the comparison of deterministic and probabilistic WCET estimation techniques”, proceedings of ECRTS 2014, Madrid, Spain, July 2014.
- Marc Schoolderman, Jascha Neutelings,Rody Kersten and Marko van Eekelen. ECAlogic, “Hardware-Parametric Energy-Consumption Analysis of Algorithms”, proceedings of the Foundations of Aspect-Oriented Languages Workshop, FOAL 2014.
- S. Altmeyer, R. I. Davis, "On the Correctness, Optimality and Precision of Static Probabilistic Timing Analysis", Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (Date ’14), Dresden, 24-28 March, Germany, 2014.
- J. Knoop, L. Kovacs, and J. Zwirchmayr, “WCET squeezing: on-demand feasibility refinement for proven precise WCET bounds”, 21sth International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems, Sophia Antipolis, France, October 16-18, 2013.
- A. Biere, J. Knoop, L. Kovacs, and J. Zwirchmayr, “SmacC: A Retargetable Symbolic Execution Engine”, Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (Springer LNCS 8172), Hanoi, Vietnam, October 15-18, 2013.
- A. Biere, J. Knoop, L. Kovacs, and J. Zwirchmayr, “The Auspicious Couple: Symbolic Execution and WCET Analysis”, 13th International Workshop on Worst-Case Execution-Time Analysis, Paris, France, July 9, 2013.
- C. B. Geyer, B. Huber, D. Prokesch, and P. Puschner, “Time-Predictable Code Execution – Instruction-Set Support for the Single-Path Approach”, 15th IEEE International Symposium on Object/component/service-oriented Real-time Distributed Computing, Paderborn, Germany, June 19-21, 2013.
- Attila Gobi, Olha Shkaravska, and Marko van Eekelen, “Higher-order size checking without subtyping”, in Eds Hans-Wolfgang Loidl and Ricardo Peña, proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Trends in functional Programming (TFP2012), St. Andrews, U.K., LNCS 7829, pp. 53--68, Springer Verlag, 2013.
- Anil Kanduri, Amir-Mohammad Rahmani, Pasi Liljeberg, Kaiyu Wan, Ka Lok Man, Juha Plosila, “A Multicore Approach to Model-Based Analysis and Design of Cyber-Physical Systems”, Seoung HO Hawang (Ed.), Proc. of IEEE International SoC Design Conference (ISOCC'13), 278–281, IEEE, 2013.
- F.J. Cazorla, T. Vardanega, E. Quiñones, J. Abella. “Upper-bounding Program Execution Time with Extreme Value Theory”, in the WCET Workshop 2013.
- L. Kosmidis, E. Quiñones, J. Abella, T. Vardanega, F.J. Cazorla. “Achieving Timing Composability with Measurement-Based Probabilistic Timing Analysis”, in the 16th IEEE Symposium on Object/Component/Service-oriented Real-time Distributed Computing (ISORC), June 2013.
- F. Wartel, L. Kosmidis, C. Lo, B. Triquet, E. Quiñones, J. Abella, A. Gogonel, A. Baldovin, E. Mezzetti, L. Cucu, T. Vardanega, F. J. Cazorla. “Measurement-Based Probabilistic Timing Analysis: Lessons from an Integrated-Modular Avionics Case Study”, in the 8th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Embedded Systems (SIES), June 2013.
- Z. Stephenson, J. Abella, T. Vardanega. “Supporting Industrial Use of Probabilistic Timing Analysis with Explicit Argumentation”, in the 11th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), July 2013.
- T. Ungerer, C. Bradatsch, M. Gerdes, F. Kluge, R. Jahr, J. Mische, F. Joao, Z. Pavel, Z. Petrov, B. Böddeker, S. Kehr, H. Regler, A. Hugl, C. Rochange, H. Ozaktas, H. Cassé, A. Bonenfant, P. Sainrat, N. Lay, I. Broster, D. George, E. Quiñones, M. Panic, F.J. Cazorla, J. Abella, S. Uhrig, M. Rohde, A. Pyka. “parMERASA – Multi-Core Execution of Parallelised Hard Real-Time Applications Supporting Analysability”, in the 16th Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design (DS), September 2013.
- A. Abel and J. Reineke, “Measurement-based Modeling of the Cache Replacement Policy”, RTAS (as part of CPS Week), April, 2013.
- S. Andalam, R. Sinha, P. Roop, A. Girault, and J. Reineke, “Precise Timing Analysis for Direct-Mapped Caches”, DAC, June, 2013.
- L. Kosmidis, E. Quiñones, J. Abella, T. Vardanega, and F. J. Cazorla, “Achieving Timing Composability with Measurement-Based Probabilistic Timing Analysis”, 16th IEEE Symposium on Object/Component/Service-oriented Real-time Distributed Computing (ISORC 2013), Paderborn, Germany, 19-21 June 2013.
- F. Haupenthal, J. Herter, “PRADA: Predictable Allocations by Deferred Actions”, International Workshop on Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis (WCET13), Paris, July 9th, France, 2013.
- Dumitru Potop-Butucaru, Isabelle Puaut, “Integrated Worst-Case Execution Time Estimation of Multicore Applications”, 13th International Workshop on. Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis (WCET 2013), in conjunction with ECRTS 2013, Paris, France, July 2013.
- Z. Stephenson, J. Abella, and T. Vardanega, “Supporting Industrial Use of Probabilistic Timing Analysis with Explicit Argumentation”, 11th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), Bochum, Germany, 29-31 July 2013.
- Timon Kelter, Tim Harde, Peter Marwedel and Heiko Falk, “Evaluation of resource arbitration methods for multi-core real-time systems”, In Proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis (WCET), pages 1-11, Paris / France, July 2013.
- A. Abel, F. Benz, J. Doerfert, B. Dörr, S. Hahn, F. Haupenthal, M. Jacobs, A. H. Moin, J. Reineke, B. Schommer, and R. Wilhelm, “Impact of Resource Sharing on Performance and Performance Prediciton: A Survey”, CONCUR, August, 2013.
- M. Jacobs, “Improving the Precision of Approximations in WCET Analysis for Multi-Core Processors”, proceedings of the 7th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing, pages 1-4, October, 2013.
- Hamid Reza Faragardi, Björn Lisper, Thomas Nolte, “Towards a Communication-efficient Mapping of AUTOSAR Runnables on Multi-cores”, proceedings of 18th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, WiP session, September 2013.
- Jan Kleinsorge, Heiko Falk and Peter Marwedel. “Simple Analysis of Partial Worst-case Execution Paths on General Control Flow Graphs”, International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT 2013), Montreal, Canada, October 2013.
- Damien Hardy, Isabelle Puaut, “Static Probabilistic Worst-Case Execution Time Estimation for Architectures with Faulty Instruction Caches”, 21th International Conference on Real-Time and Network Systems (RTNS 2013), Nice, France, October 2013.
Books & Book Chapters:
- R.W.J. Kersten, B.E. van Gastel,O. Shkaravska, M. Montenegro and M.C.J.D. van Eekelen, “ResAna: A Resource Analysis Toolset for (Real-Time) Java”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, John Wiley & Sons, 2014 (To Appear).
- Paolo Parisen Toldin, Rody Kersten, Bernard van Gastel, Marko van Eekelen, “Soundness Proof for a Hoare Logic for Energy Consumption Analysis”, Institute for Computing and Information Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen, Technical Report ICIS-R13009, October 2013, Radboud University Nijmegen.